About Voter Helpline APK
Voter Helpline app is the best app that provides the best and continuous efforts of creating and developing and powerful democratic citizenship in the nation. For the betterment and for a new initiative the election commission of India has designed a mobile App for the development of a new culture of good electoral engagement and making more educated and ethical slate decisions among the taxpayers of the nation. This app provides the best way to vote online, one stage of data, and best support delivery. This App provides the following facilities to Indian voters, such as:
- This App provides you the Electoral Search (# You can verify your title in the electoral roll)
- You can get an FAQ on Voters and results, elections, EVM
- There is an easy way to locate an election program in nearby areas.
- You can also find criminal matters, their forms, all of the contestants, All income statements, resources The constituency, for abroad voters, correction of entries, transportation, etc.
- And you also have an option to submit forms for new voter registration, etc.
- You can also register different complaints and you can monitor them, its disposal standing, and related to Electoral Services.
- The voters’ helpline also gives you an opportunity to get featured in the official voter helpline App Gallery just by taking selfies and uploading it in the App.
- Locate the Polling Officials and telephone them: BLO, ERO, DEO, and CEO
- You can download the list of all the contesting applicants and you can also print out that list.
Voter Helpline APK is the best App created by the Election commission of India for helpline purposes. You can complain about any issue with it. Besides the help and complaints option the App also provides you all the knowledge related to the election like – all contestant details, location of the election program, new registration of voters, etc. The best thing in the app is that you can get featured in the official voter helpline App gallery by uploading your selfie in it.
To enjoy all the benefits of the app. Go and download the APK of Voter Helpline from the link given below.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL APK FILE? Voter Helpline
- First, you have to discover an APK file you want. Search online for an APK document and download it into an easy-to-find location on your computer (such as your desktop).
- Before you can install it on your phone you will want to make certain third-party apps are enabled on your apparatus.
- Visit Menu > Settings > Security > and assess Unknown Sources. Permit your phone to install programs from resources Apart from the Google Play Store.
- Newer versions of Android do things somewhat differently. Prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APK. The first time you attempt to do so As opposed to check a global setting to allow installation from sources.